Injury Lawyer South Dakota
How do you know you need an injury lawyer in South Dakota? It isn’t always an easy question to answer but there are several reasons as to why you would. Injuries happen every day and while many are ones you can take care of at home without the loss of wages or even death, there are many that can cause serious distress.
Here at The Law Offices of Clayborn, Loos, and Sabers we take on a variety of injury cases, making us well versed in how to help you. It can be difficult to know where to start with an injury case and that is where we come in. If you are still wondering if you have a case then don’t hesitate to reach out to our team today.
Common Types of Injury Cases
Injuries are a part of life, and while some are minor there are the ones that require you to have extra help. There are also the ones that require you to bring in a lawyer to help you. We’ve created a list of these types of injuries for you to help you see if you need to talk to a lawyer today. Some of the most common types are as follows:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Each year millions of people are injured in a motor vehicle accident. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident as either the driver, passenger, or even as a pedestrian you may have a claim. Our experienced lawyers will help you walk through your rights and through the legal process if you have a claim to help you get the compensation you need.
- Medical Malpractice – When faced with medical malpractice claims you have suffered from the negligence of doctors, nurses, hospitals, or other medical professionals. This can lead to serious injury or even death if not caught sooner. Some of the most common forms of medical malpractice are improper treatment, misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication mistakes, pharmacy errors, and birth injuries.
- Wrongful Death – As the name implies this describes when someone has been killed due to someone else’s carelessness. Most cases arise from motor vehicle accidents, nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, or the use of dangerous products that weren’t labeled correctly. While we can’t bring your loved one back what we can do is help you get financial compensation to help cover the costs.
- Workplace Accidents – This type of injury is just what the same says it is. For those with more dangerous jobs, it can come with the territory but that doesn’t mean you don’t have a claim. If you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of your employer for not having the proper safety then you could have a claim.
- Other Common Types – There are many other types of injury claims, and the list could go on for a while if we listed them all. Other claims include nursing home abuse or neglect, aviation or boat accidents, dog bites, and other catastrophic accidents and injuries.
If you still aren’t sure if you need an injury lawyer in South Dakota it can’t hurt to reach out today. Contact us here at The Law Offices of Clayborn, Loos, and Sabers to see what we can do for you and answer any questions you have.
Get Help Now
Hollie, Sherrie, and her whole team has been so great to work with! She is so kind, professional, and she fought for what was fair, and right! I Tell everyone I know how wonderful she is! Anyone who is in need of a fantastic lawyer should give them a call!